Tuesday, September 25, 2012

painting


i been going off and on about digital painting for years. I always try to focus on graphic design but every time digital painting is in the back of my mind. I keep coming back to try to paint but every time i get mad because i cant replicate an photo or something...hopefully this is my last time quiting. I just need to deal that my painting sucks right now and keep fucking pushing! i just want to draw some mechs and cities! so hard.. hopefully i can focus on painting 2 hours a day and still do graphic design. i know its going to take years to get this painting stuff down but might as well start now than always thinking about it. also just ordered a real tablet(intuos4) to replace this old ass graphire. Also sketching on sketchbook

also a kill bill frame, playing around with color and texture. 







No comments: