Tuesday, August 28, 2012

city

I'm a big of fan Japanese tuner cars and movies like Initial D. I wanted to design a bunch of logos for a fictional city. Each logo was designed by me and represents fictional after market manufacturers, locations, restaurants and street racing gangs like in Initial D.

I got a lot of inspirations from looking at drifting and tuner cars. Also looked at tons of after market car decals. So most of these logos are meant for decals for cars so had to keep it simple. It was kind of a pain in the ass to think of cool sounding fictional names heh. Most of the logo designs were happy accidents. I did some logo sketching but most of them came out completely different when i got on the computer. I wanted to design more logos but didnt want to spend more time on it and wanted to start a new project. It was fun taking fonts and modifying them like crazy to give it a unique look.

So yea if i made a car movie, i would use these logos.

more images of the this project: http://www.behance.net/gallery/City/4960713


No comments: